Become a Member
Become a REALTOR® Member
Your Success is Core to Our Business
When you join BCAR, you can expect these three unique, high-quality services to move your business forward.
- Local visibility to promote what you do across your community
- Local political involvement to pursue issues that matter to you
- Promoting awareness, ethics and high standards for local REALTOR® members
You'll have access to a wide array of business tools, real estate market data, educational opportunities, and discount programs designed to help you succeed in today’s market.
As a BCAR member you also benefit from the three-way partnership with the Alabama Association of REALTORS® and the National Association of REALTORS®. Among other benefits, you'll appreciate:
- Work on real estate friendly policies and legislations at the state and national level, beyond what happens in Baldwin County.
- Access to the REALTOR® Benefits Program – exclusive national discounts and services made available through NAR.
To Join BCAR:
- Get an Alabama Real Estate license.
- Find out where your Designated Broker belongs.
- Complete the Broker/Agent Membership application. Click here.
- Establish a REALTOR® Office. Click here.
- Become an Affiliate Member. Click here.
- Office Staff/ Admin Application. Click here.
- New Member Orientation info. Click here.
- For other applications/forms(transfers, joining the MLS) Click here.
Contact BCAR Member Services with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (251) 947-3777.